ASIC Network Inc. (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://asicnetwork.io) (“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Shipping and handling typically takes 4-6 weeks minimum.
1. General: Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs: Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3. Returns: ASIC Network Inc. will not accept returns due to change of mind. We do not provide refunds after the product is shipped, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product on the Website. Please make sure that you’ve carefully read product description before making a purchase. If you would like to make a warranty claim, you may contact the product’s manufacturer. Please carefully read our Return Policy prior to making a purchase. If you have sales questions prior to placing your order, please call us at: (844) BTC-ASIC.
3.1 Warranty Returns: ASIC Network Inc. will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 90 days of receipt of items. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim. Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect ASIC Network Inc. to process your warranty claim within 7 days. Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of: (a) refund to your payment method (b) a refund in store credit (c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms:
4.1 Transit Time Domestically:
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 13 days but it may take up to 6 weeks for items to ship.
4.2 Transit time Internationally:
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 13 days but it may take up to 6 weeks for items to ship. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
4.3 Dispatch Time: Orders are usually dispatched within 7 business days of payment of order Our warehouse operates on Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address: For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping: ASIC Network Inc. will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address Shipping: We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
4.7 Items Out Of Stock: If an item is out of stock, we will cancel and refund the out-of-stock items and dispatch the rest of the order.
4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded: If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation
5. Tracking Notifications: Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
7. Duties & Taxes:
7.1 Sales Tax:
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes:
Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and ASIC Network Inc. encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us. If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to ASIC Network Inc. at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
8. Cancellations: If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
9. Insurance: Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit:
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit:
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service: For all customer service enquiries, please phone us at (844) 282-2742
Seasoned pro or newbie to mining? You'll enjoy our ASIC Mining newsletter. It's packed with field-tested data and insights.
SHA256 Hashing Algorithm is a cryptographic algorithm used by crypto miners to prove that they have done the work required to solve a block. Miners use their SHA256 computational power (hashing speed) and submit nonce values as an attempt to find a hash value of a given difficulty. The bitcoin network automatically changes its difficulty every 2016 blocks, or roughly every two weeks in order to keep mining time at ten minutes on average.
The cost of mining bitcoin varies, depending on the price of bitcoin, hardware efficiency, difficulty, and power consumption.
"Difficulty" is a bitcoin mining term that relates to how difficult it is for bitcoin miners to find the hash value needed for their nonce. Difficulty values are updated based on total network hashing power and adjusted every 2016 "blocks."
A bitcoin mining pool is a mining group that works together with bitcoin miners to solve the bitcoin network's proof-of-work algorithm.
SHA256 encryption (Secure Hashing Algorithm) is bitcoin's standard algorithm to encrypt information. SHA256 encryption uses a complex mathematical formula that creates 256-bit hash values for data input as well as bitcoin transactions.
As long as transactions occur with the bitcoin economy, bitcoin mining will continue.
Bitcoin's SHA-256 hashing algorithm is considered "brute force" as it relates to bitcoin mining rigs, and it becomes more difficult over time. This creates an arms race where the bitcoin miner with the most powerful single rig will solve blocks at a faster rate than competitors and accumulate bitcoins on this basis. Miners need to keep upgrading their equipment in order for bitcoin mining activity to remain profitable because difficulty levels adjust accordingly based on network hashrate changes every 2016 blocks or roughly every two weeks. This ensures that bitcoin miners have access to computational resources necessary to secure global bitcoin transactions from tampering by other parties when performing verification of payment authorization before committing those funds to a transaction.
As bitcoin mining has become more competitive, the need for used bitcoin miners is growing. ASIC Network is a reliable source to buy used bitcoin mining machines directly from North America without long lead times. Our service supports users at all levels of experience including novices who are unsure what bitcoin miner they should purchase as well as experts who want direct access to premium preowned equipment that can still be profitable today. You’ll save time choosing your next bitcoin rig with our fair prices and fast delivery – we understand how important it is to keep your farm up and running.
Select your miner from the drop down below and the calculator automatically produces a daily and monthly profit output based on the current price of BTC. You may also customize the power usage field and cost per KWh to run various scenarios.